We know you share the excitement of HS Athletics. Part of the requirement from the health department for us to allow fans is that all fans wear face masks at all times while on school property and maintain social distancing. If you are planning on attending, please take a moment to read through the information below:
Our bleacher seating has been marked for easy recognition.
The designated “SIT HERE” rows allow for 1 person to sit on the assigned sticker distanced out, unless sitting in a family group.
The family group may sit together, but needs to keep a 6ft distance from the next closest spectator.
Fans should not sit in the taped off rows marked
General Event Policies:
- Spectators are asked to self-monitor prior to attending the contest for symptoms of COVID-19. Those with symptoms are asked not to attend.
- Doors will open to fans approximately 55 min prior to the start of the first game of the evening.
- Everyone entering the school building must be wearing a face covering.
- No face covering = No admittance.
- Face covering must be worn at all times.
- Anyone who refuses to comply with any of the NPUSC policies will be asked to leave.
- Only essential personnel are allowed on team benches and score table areas. Workers will need to wear masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at all entry doors and also the concession areas.
- NPHS Pep band (if performing) will be distanced and seated in the upper SE section of the gym.
- Ticket sales may be cut off or may be pre-sale only so the current max capacity is not exceeded.
- All spectators must wear a face covering throughout the contests and are asked to enter through Door S1 – The Main HS entrance.
- Spectators may sit in family groups, but should social distance from other spectators.
- Visiting school spectators should sit in the upper South deck bleachers. There will be no spectator seating on the South side lower bleachers.
- New Prairie spectators will sit on the North side of the gym.
- We ask that spectators leave immediately after the game is concluded. If they are waiting for their student-athlete, they should exit and wait for them in their vehicles.
- Be sure to social distance at the concession stand and in the restroom facilities.
Please help us allow our student-athletes’ seasons to continue by following the protocols that are in place. Current policies listed are subject to change due to updated county, IHSAA or NPUSC policies.
We understand that the current restrictions are inconvenient, but they are required in order to be able to host the game. Please encourage those who are unable to watch in person, to tune into the live stream of our event(s). Links will be posted on NPCougars.com the day of the contest.